Since the Coronavirus epidemic started - I got into doing ZOOM sessions. I do them with English or Russian speaking clients all over the world now.
I do online sessions for some of my modalities, but not all of them, I can do past life regression, future life progression, Twin Flame or Soulmate sessions online. Sorry, no QHHT sessions, those can be in person only. You would be asked some questions before I agree to do an online session. (age, language, health issues etc) I do online sessions 2 pm and 2 am Central time USA, weekdays only. (check your own time zone and our time difference) My online sessions are 3 hours - 1 hour for pre-talk and some sensory exercises, 5 minute bathroom break, and 2 hours in trance. You need FULL PRIVACY for the session - nobody in the room (including pets) and nobody knocking on your door, phones on mute. Ask your housemates to be quiet or chose the time when nobody is at home or all are asleep (we can do late night sessions as long as you are a late night person and will not fall asleep)
If we agree to do an online session, here is what you need to prepare
1. A laptop or tablet with internet connection and a camera. Sometimes we can work on your smartphone - but usually a smartphone does not have a lot of bandwich, and the connection might not be essential. High speed Internet is a must. I do not work over phone connection, only via Internet. I need to see you on the camera, so we are doing video-conferencing, during hypnosis part I shut the video of myself as you can't see me anyway with closed eyes, but I need to see your facial expression, to know how deep you are in trance and your emotional state.
2. Headphones with a microphone - earbuds are OK, you can get them in any department store or pharmacy. We might be able to work without them, but in many cases they are necessary, so you should have them ready.
3. Eye mask or a bandana to cover your eyes - even if you are very visual, covering your eyes will get you better visuals and allow you to go deeper. I need you to keep some light in your room - so I can see your face during the session. Please, make sure there is no 'back light" - no light sources or open windows behind you on the camera, your face will look very dark and the light can be blinding me.
4. Your device need to be positioned outside your bed, on a table or chair, so you can not touch it during the session because you can accidently mute yourself or end the session altogether. Please do not have any pets on the room - they can be very disruptive and can knock down your device or walk all over the keyboard. (cats do that, you know...)
5.Your device has to be plugged into electricity during the session - unless you are absolutely sure that you have many hours of the battery life.
6. You will be laying down on your bed during hypnosis part, and sitting down talking to me during the pre-talk. We will have 5 minute break for bathroom after the pre-talk, and having water, snacks, changing clothes, adjusting your AC etc. Get a blanket if you might get cold - your body temperature will go down in trance. You can have a bathroom break during the hypnosis part, but it is not desirable. Please, do not drink anything with caffeine for 3-4 hours before the session as it is diuretic and can make you a but jittery, but drink water so you do not get thirsty. Eat something light before the session.
7. I accept PayPal for payments, I will give you more details in an email.
8.If you have not used Zoom before - get a free account at Zoom.com (it will redirect you to your country's site) and familiarize yourself with it. You can try to host your own session and play with the screen - notice 'mute" buttons on the bottom, try your headphone and mike, typing chat messages, ideally - have a video-chat with a friend to be comfortable with it. It is very similar to Skype, but it does not drop calls like Skype, only freezes sometimes and reconnects automatically, so I only use Zoom, I had too many issues with Skype and do not use it.
9. I host the session and send you Zoom invitation to your email 20-30 minutes before the scheduled time, and record it on my side. I will send you the recording. If you have Gmail - I can attach it to the email and send it via Google drive, otherwise I use www.wetransfer.com website to send large files. If you have several email accounts - use Gmail for our correspondence and getting recordings. Warning - if there is an Internet disconnection during the session, we can lose all or part of the recording, it is extremely rare, in this case I send you a write-up of the session from my memory, but I can not 100% guarantee the recording. Recording is not included in the price of the session. Also, if you speak in a very soft voice - the recording can be of low quality, but I do remind you to speak loudly during the session.